Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this site while helping a friend find a puppy. I have two Dobes now and one that has gone on to forever chase a tennis ball (RIP Hooch) Apparently I have been supporting the BYB's (to use your lingo) I didn't know any better and was sucked in by those cute puppy faces. Getting an education here and loving it. I have been very lucky with my dogs, we only ever wanted pets and not show dogs but am glad I haven't had any major health problems etc. As I said I have two dobies a black boy (Indy) a red girl (Jill) and the token white boxer (Chief) LOL

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Welcome from Virginia and glad you are willing to learn from this very informative forum...several read things on here, ask questions but then dont like the advice and choose to turn the other way. Please be open to learning and listening on here.

Hopefully your friend will also take the advice to stay away from BYB's!!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hello--nice to see someone from the Dairy State or Badger State if you prefer. I grew up in Wisconsin (Hartford, Fon du Lac, Slinger, Westbend, and Milwaukee). Pretty dogs for byb's. I am sure many of us started that way before we also knew better. Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts