Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

My wife and I just brought home our first Doberman yesterday. Her name is Hera, and she is a 3 month old European Doberman. We have two other dogs: Chubby, a 2 1/2 year old Yorkie/Chihuahua mix, and Gus, a 1 1/2 year old Cairn. I'll add pics of them all soon.

·
Always Grateful
6,952 Posts
Beautiful Doberpup! Welcome to the forum. What is your pup's breeding? She really has the bone. Looks like she had a good crop and the neat ear posting is admirable - my posting jobs alway looked so messy. Your other 2 dogs are really cute! We love photos so keep posting (hint hint). :D

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful Doberpup! Welcome to the forum. What is your pup's breeding? She really has the bone. Looks like she had a good crop and the neat ear posting is admirable - my posting jobs alway looked so messy. Your other 2 dogs are really cute! We love photos so keep posting (hint hint). :D
We got her from Desert Legends East. Her father is Lobster, and her mother is Reign. Lobster is a level 3 Schutzhund. The breeder did that posting yesterday to train us on how to do it. Hopefully my wife and I can come close to his level. She'll be applying the tape. I get to hold her snout steady.

:D

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
We got her from Desert Legends East. Her father is Lobster, and her mother is Reign. Lobster is a level 3 Schutzhund. The breeder did that posting yesterday to train us on how to do it. Hopefully my wife and I can come close to his level. She'll be applying the tape. I get to hold her snout steady.

:D
My boy is from there too!

Welcome from LEESBURG, VA!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Yes he is. He's my first Doberman so Jules felt it would be best for me to get one of hers. I saw your litter though two times once when we visited and another when we picked him up they were adorable.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yup! Which is awesome! That automatically means they have to be friends :lol2:
We take Gus and Chubby to the dog park in Brambleton, The Central Bark. There are tons of big dogs there, but we haven't seen any Dobermans.

We'll definitely have to get together so the pups can play.

I wonder if they would recognize each other at all. I don't know that the different litters ever mingled in the kennel.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts