Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all you fellow dobe lovers. The love of my life is Tia, a 6 month old black and tan dobe. As I am 'new mum' I have lots to learn from all you experienced 'parents'! Tia has just finished puppy classes and is about to start with one to one training tomorrow. She has so much personality and character - I've never known another dog like her. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Amanda

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Welcome Amanda hope you enjoy the forum, and pictures are expected here!! :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see pics of your pup.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your welcomes. It might be a while before I fathom out how to post pictures but I'll give it a try this weekend. I'm not the most computer literate person in the world!!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Amanda from a fellow Brit with his own Tia, plus one or two others :) where are you based?

·
Premium Member
10,537 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm new as well, but I'm sure you'll love it here. See you around. :)

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southern Indiana!!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
adajane1 said:
We are just outside Leeds, West Yorkshire, how about you? Your family looks beautiful.
We are in West Bromwich,just north of Birmingham,if you want to see the cream of Doberkind keep your eye's open for the big Champ show at Harewood House just north of Leeds.Our Tia is a little all rounder she does the show ring,O.B. and in April she is starting Agility.I have to say we must have piccies!!

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
We're leaving for a trip to your side of the month in exactly a month, Brum..we're renting a cottage on the grounds of Cliveden from the National Trust. I'm really looking forward to it..love England in the springtime, and can't WAIT to see my husband tackling driving on the "wrong" side of the road!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
brumwolf said:
We are in West Bromwich,just north of Birmingham,if you want to see the cream of Doberkind keep your eye's open for the big Champ show at Harewood House just north of Leeds.Our Tia is a little all rounder she does the show ring,O.B. and in April she is starting Agility.I have to say we must have piccies!!
When is the show - would love to see it. Tia's just started one to one training tonight with the clicker and she seemed to take to it really well. It wll now be attached to my wrist 24/7!!

I've posted a couple of pics on the gallery but can't fathom how to attach them to my messages!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts