Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My name is Brigitte and I live in Toronto, Canada.

I am the proud owner of an 11 (soon to be 12) year old dobie named Max. He was a gift from my now ex-husband. Max has been with me through it all, good and bad...and I have to say I got the good end of the deal...afterall, I got the dog!

I am researching breeders right now in search of a pup. Not for anytime in the near future but to be prepared for when Max passes.

I guess that's it for now. In the meantime, I'll be checking out this forum.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome from Indiana USA Brigitte, I would agree about getting the good end of the deal.
As a rule around here people will be asking for a picture of max!
Glad you are here, there are many people here with lots of good info, some also from Canada like you!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Welcome all the way from Florida. I just love to hear from owners of older dobies. I hope to have our two dobies for a long time. Can't wait to see some pics. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hi Brigitte,
I grew up in Toronto Yonge & St. Clair area, I now live in Aurora. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to DT from myself Brumwolf and the pack here in the U.K.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Welcome! Small world - I grew up in Kitchener, went to U of T, lived in High Park. Hubby transferred to NY area in early 90s, live in NJ. My brother moved to Aurora two years ago.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
welcome from me and my two doberkids down here in DC. you may want to take a peek at the breeder threads, that can be a good place for you to start your breeder seach.

cc

1 - 15 of 15 Posts