Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I'm not too into introductions, so I'll keep this short. I'm Logan, and am happily owned by my Dobe-man Vegas.

I look forward to 'meeting' all of you and your pups! :thumbs-up

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
welcome to Dobermantalk the best forum on the planet.. I hope you will visit often and find us friendly, supportive, imformative and a little nutty about Dobermans... Welcome

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
A very warm welcome to you, from me brumwolf, Amber,Chelsie and Tia here in England.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome, Logan and Vegas! I'm Paul, live in Indiana, and have two dobergirls named Darmok and Sasha. Hope you like to talk about your dobe, cos I love to read what other people have to brag about, talk about, or even complain about their dobermans! haha Makes me feel like I'm not alone when I have a big problem, y'know? This is a great place to be!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:wavey:

It took me FOREVER to find this place. I found tons of general dog/pet forums, but had the hardest time finding a Doberman forum. Whew! Now that I've found it, I suppose I better make it useful, right? ;) So I guess that starts with figuring out how to post some pictures of my little goober. :idea:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Pictures? We love pictures!!! :)
Very easy to post too... Simply upload the photos in the gallery (Titled Doberman Photos, the last choice on the main forum page - http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=648 . If you want to imbed the pictures in a thread, copy the "direct link code" (which is on the page of the photo you just uploaded). Then, in the thread you want to post the picture in, click on the little scenery button (the second to last button on the quick reply tool bar) and paste what you've just copied.
Welcome to the forum btw :) I'm Tracy and am owned by my first Dobergirl, Chihiro, a 6 month old ball of energy! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts