Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have spent a ton of time reading many threads on this forum since I first received my rescue, Zeus, and I finally decided to create an account! I am a Chemistry student at the University of Tennessee and I have recently had the great pleasure of receiving my first dobie, Zeus. He is a 4yo male with natural ears, who I have been "self training" the basics (sit, down, stay, heel, out, and recalls) and we will begin professional obedience with a dobie breeder within the next month. I have immediately fell in love with the breed, and I hope to purchase a female pup about a year and a half from now. I have been doing my research and have came to discover that it is indeed quite the task to find a reputable trustworthy breeder, but I will continue researching and learning for the next year until I have found the perfect match. :)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Welcome from Texas! You should post some pictures of Zeus! If you have any questions, this site is full of great answers so don't hesitate to ask.

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! I am currently restricted to poor quality cell phone only pictures, but here is one from a few weeks ago and one from his old owner. We are battling food allergies at the moment so he has a few bald spots near his pits, but just switched to totw stream and so far so good! I'll try to get more pics with his hopefully *healthier* coat later on XD

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Doberman Talk!!!

Bless you for bringing Zeus into your heart and home. Rescues are the BEST! :)

Hugz to Zeus!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts