Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to connect with some dobie people. My 12 week old girl will be here in a couple days. Once she is able to go outside to parks I would love to find her some friends in the area. image.jpg

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hello, I am in CT as well, but by the RI border. Where are you located? Who are you getting your puppy from?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am in Stamford. Seems there are not many dobes in the area. Lots of labs though.
We are getting our pup from a neighbo'rs friend who had his dobes have a litter before he spayed and neutered them.
The pics of your dogs are great...beautiful

·
Bellalea
347 Posts
Not sure how close you are to RI. I there is an indoor park that is RI. I work there on the weekends. It's a great place to take pups and get properly socialized since there is always a staff member monitoring play.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not sure how close you are to RI. I there is an indoor park that is RI. I work there on the weekends. It's a great place to take pups and get properly socialized since there is always a staff member monitoring play.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Not as close as I'd wish.
We actually met a male dobe ( 5 yrs old) last week but even though we walked together with the owner the dobe was not interested in Ivy at all. She seemed to be content just walking with them though.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App9261299997793325440275

1 - 5 of 5 Posts