Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My name is Ryan and i own a 7 month old dobie named Macy. Ive owned Macy since she was 3 moths old and she has been a handful so far but i couldn't ask for anything else.

This is my first dog and have always wanted a dobie, when i picked up macy i wasn't educated on dobie's as much as i should of been and i picked her up at a local dog store.I have no regrets as i lover her to death but i am scared if she will have health problems down the road.

She is what i like to call "special" because from the day i picked her up her ears could stand straight up..lol. As she has gotten older one ear goes up and the other one is sideways..its very funny looking.

I just wanted to say this site has been great so far and i have learnt alot about dobermans..thanks

Ryan

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hello Ryan and welcome to the forum,I am sure if you get any problems there will be a solution for you on these pages, there is a few years of dobe experience available on these pages.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi Ryan and Macy, welcome to the forum. I'm sure Macy is quite cute with her "special" ears!! Looking forward to following your progress with Macy and seeing her pics. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, as mentioned if you have any questions i'm sure everyone would help as much as possible.

Welcome to you and Macy:cool2:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and Welcome! I know that you will find a lot of support and nutty people here on the forum. Welcome and I look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello Ryan! This place is great and has so many nice people. I am sure you will find everyone helpful. I am owned by a 9 1/2 month old that can be quiet the handful too :tongue23:.
Cant wait to hear more about Macy!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello and Welcome!!

I'm also in Ontario. I'm also a first time Dobe owner. I don't think I could have picked a better breed to bring into my home. Bruno has been with us since he was 7 weeks old and is now 17 weeks. I'm enjoying having him around :)

Welcome again! I know you'll enjoy this forum a great deal. As it's VERY helpful.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
HI Ryan and Macie
It's so nice to have you both in our postings. That little girl of yours looks like SUCH a sweetie-pie! and being a dobergirls I am sure she is.

keep in touch on how you all are doing.

welcome
cc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts