Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My name is Ryan and i own a 7 month old dobie named Macy. Ive owned Macy since she was 3 moths old and she has been a handful so far but i couldn't ask for anything else.

This is my first dog and have always wanted a dobie, when i picked up macy i wasn't educated on dobie's as much as i should of been and i picked her up at a local dog store.I have no regrets as i lover her to death but i am scared if she will have health problems down the road.

She is what i like to call "special" because from the day i picked her up her ears could stand straight up..lol. As she has gotten older one ear goes up and the other one is sideways..its very funny looking.

I just wanted to say this site has been great so far and i have learnt alot about dobermans..thanks

Ryan

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hello Ryan and welcome to the forum,I am sure if you get any problems there will be a solution for you on these pages, there is a few years of dobe experience available on these pages.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi and welcome to the site, as mentioned if you have any questions i'm sure everyone would help as much as possible.

Welcome to you and Macy:cool2:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hello Ryan! This place is great and has so many nice people. I am sure you will find everyone helpful. I am owned by a 9 1/2 month old that can be quiet the handful too :tongue23:.
Cant wait to hear more about Macy!!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello and Welcome!!

I'm also in Ontario. I'm also a first time Dobe owner. I don't think I could have picked a better breed to bring into my home. Bruno has been with us since he was 7 weeks old and is now 17 weeks. I'm enjoying having him around :)

Welcome again! I know you'll enjoy this forum a great deal. As it's VERY helpful.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
HI Ryan and Macie
It's so nice to have you both in our postings. That little girl of yours looks like SUCH a sweetie-pie! and being a dobergirls I am sure she is.

keep in touch on how you all are doing.

welcome
cc

1 - 11 of 11 Posts