Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Mary, I'm married and have two adult sons.

Prince is my third male doberman and he's three and a half years old and he was eight weeks old when we got him. He was such a good puppy never chewed anything in the house and was so easy to train. He always enjoyed going to different places meeting people and of course playing with other dogs.

I also have a cat his name is Charlie and he's nine years old. We got him from the shelter when he was ten weeks old. He's a domestic cat with long white fur and beautiful green eyes. When Prince walked in the door he took one look at him and gave me that look, like what the heck is wrong with you?

Prince chased that poor cat every chance he got, he never wanted to hurt him he just wanted to play. It took me a while but he finally got the message, now the two of them play and fall asleep on my bed like two little angels.

Well I guess that's all for now, Mary.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Cat and Dog chases are so funny. I had a dog and cat that did that a long time ago... the cat would run across your lap, no big deal. The dog would come shortly after... and knock the wind out of you! haha

Welcome to DT from Sadie and I in KY!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Mary and welcome to the forum from part of the U.K. crew.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome fellow Ontarian, where in this big province do you hale from??

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Welcome!!! Nice group here....very helpful! I guess after 3 Dobies....you will be very helpful to us newbies! I am a new Dobierent. Petey is 20 weeks old and has a grip on my heart as big as any other dog I've ever owned. I love the level of intelligence.

Carol

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hello :wavey: and welcome from Southern Indiana

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I am in Aurora, not to far away!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts