Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have been reading all the posts on this forum and have really learnt alot. I have decided to join because the forum seems to be pretty friendly unlike the last one I was at. Anyway's I will be getting my female pup in September, I know it's a long wait but lots of time to prepare. Right know I have a 13 year old Shiz tzu and a 17 year old cat. Its pretty peaceful around here right know...I have a feeling this will change !!

Lynn:peace:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello and welcome to the best Doberman forum ;)

I too am from Ontario Canada :) This is my first Doberman experience and my little guy is just 5 months old. His name is Bruno and I have to say I think I've made the best choice getting him. He's been a great addition to our family :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Welcome

To this forum, it is a great place to learn alot of information about this breed and everybody is friendly if you have questions to ask.

Where in Ontario are you located , I am from Ottawa and owned bye a 8 month female dobie

Ryan

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am from Port Perry, just northeast of Toronto. Macy is very cute how long has she owned you ?

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice to see a few Canadians. Has anyone been watching news re: pitbull that killed the Shiz tzu in Toronto the other day ? Apparently the dogs muzzle came off while the owners were walking there dogs. The last I heard they were going to charge the owner.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum from--------------------------------

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome Lynn! We are always happy to have another dobie-lover in our midst! I'm excited for you to get your dobie pup! I'm sure you are counting the days :)

This is a great crew of people here, lots of info, education, humor, and friendship. I'm Jessie, and am owned by a (just turned) 2 year old female dobie named Lexus. My little angel, complete with her own set of horns!
Please feel free to ask about anything, and check out our Town Hall section for some great dobie info and experiences.

Glad to have you!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome! I have longer to wait than you. ;) I don't even have an estimated time when I can get a pooch. *laughs*

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum.Lynn.. Oh counting the days.... I Know how that can be!! I am currently owned by 4 wonderful dobermanns and 2 cats.. I know that you will find this forum very friendly, with lots of information, support and fun..

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
glad you could join us. My first dobe Cody ruined me for anyother breed and now I am totally smitten with my 5 year old rescue doberboy Apollo.

cc

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.