Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. My name is Jeff and have had the great pleasure of sharing my life with my best friend Goliath for the last 8 1/2 years. I am very sorry to say that this past Sunday I was forced to put my beautiful dog down after his short battle with lymphoma. :cry:

That being said I am here researching my next breeder. I look forward to reading through this great site and getting to know some new friends at the same time.:thanx:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome from Freehold NJ so sorry for the lost of your boy. My 6 yr old boy died Sunday also from dcm. Good luck in your search

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Doberman Talk!!!

sorry for the loss of your boy, may he rest in peace.

good luck with your research and search for just the right dog/pup. If you get the chance please check out a few Rescue Doberman too.

Hugz to you and yours.

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of Goliath. Welcome to DT, and good luck in your search. If you do thorough homework and listen to the feedback from some of the members here on breeders, they will not lead you astray, and you certainly won't regret it. I look forward to watching your little one grow up when s/he finally joins your family. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts