Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. Husband and I have had Dobe's for last 19 years. First three were pets, but I grew up showing other breeds. Have a lovely euro boy, Sch.2, CGC, TDI, And a pretty red showgirl who is 4 points away from getting her CH. Been lurking for about a year and thought it time I said hello.

·
Back Off
1,721 Posts
Hi and welcome!! It is surprising to see someone having one working dobe and one show dobe!

We all love pictures by the way, and it sounds like your kiddos are quite accomplished!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Welcome to DT. Tell us about your Doberkids. We need pictures.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Welcome to DT! You do have a couple of beautiful dobermans. Your red girl is a particularly nice doberman. Guess you know her great grandmother, Conner's Mom, Murreydobe, is a member here.:)

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Welcome to DT! You do have a couple of beautiful dobermans. Your red girl is a particularly nice doberman. Guess you know her great grandmother, Conner's Mom, Murreydobe, is a member here.:)
I didn't know she'd been lurking, but I know Divius. Her girl, Vegas, is a lovely, lovely girl.

Hey Divius-WELCOME from Cheryl (and Connor, too!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Cheryl, great to "see" you here too! Hello to handsome Connor. Maybe we'll see you both in SoCal this summer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WorkingK9s - we take Divius out to the SJ GSD training field occasionally, did you breed C. Garcia's - Kayla? We met them there.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Hi Cheryl, great to "see" you here too! Hello to handsome Connor. Maybe we'll see you both in SoCal this summer.
I was hoping to see you in Ventura, and maybe (fingers crossed) get a chance to see Vegas finish.

But I screwed my knee up big time. I have an appt. with an orthopedist on June 29, and I'd say the odds are about 99.99% I'm going to wind up having to have surgery. Even if I escape that fate, unless some miracle occurs, I don't think I can get around well enough to go up there for the shows. :(

·
Super Moderator
22,015 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Beautiful dogs.

Reactions: Divius
1 - 20 of 20 Posts