Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my names is Lisa and I am proudly owned by my 2 beautiful dobermans, Princess and Milo. Princess is actually my 13 yr old sons dog. I got her as a gift for my son 2 yrs ago. He has been very responsible taking complete care of her.(except for vet visits and buying her food)He has gone trough training with her, walks her,feeds and picks up after her. When we got her she looked like she had been abused. She was very timid,shy,nervous and was scared of everything and everyone. My son loved and cared for her and helped her come out of her shell. She thinks she's a baby. Look at my pics of when he got her on Christmas Day and just a coule of weeks ago. She loves when my son picks her up. lol Not the typical 13 yr old.

Milo is 9 months old. We got him a month after my "heart"Jax(doberman) passed unexpectedly. He was a surprise for me. I was so depressed and crying everyday. Jax had been with me all the while I had been bedridden and sick. He was always by my side :( I had no choice but to show Milo my love and OMG I love him to death now. Milo can never replace Jax but he's my baby now.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Welcome from Freehold NJ sorry you lost your heart dog. But the joy of dobies is the next ones bring much joy. They never take the place of the previous one they create their owe special place.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
Welcome from Central New York (though formerly of Neptune, NJ!)

I'm glad you have Milo! We can never replace who we lose, but we can find ways to cope.

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,301 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from PA. It is so wonderful what your son has done with Princess. So very sorry for your loss of Jax. Best of luck with Milo and look forward to lots of pictures of all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts