Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Our 2 companions are Luna (5 months old black and tan) and precious (7 months old red) both are very beautiful and fun. Omg they are so smart its not funny. I know a few people that may have less intelligence than these two not so little ladies. Luna was the first to arrive at ten weeks old (she is the one that is always on the go and into everything) oh and is stubborn and carefree. Precious is the serious one she came from craigslist (rescued) just south of indy. My girlfriend and my 2 kiddos took a little trip to get her, little did we know what we were getting our hands into, not abused but had far to many aggressive dogs around her at all times (she was the one that got picked on) she is the very serious always on guard, and protecting her home and the family. Her are a few picks of our lovely ladies. The only thing that i do not look forward to is the times in heat (eerrrrr). its all good I love my dobies very much and would trade them for anything. Oh, the aggression is a little rough at times but you all know what its like when 2 women live together. hehehehe Just playing ladies

Attachments

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Welcome from Missouri and congrats on the new girls. Please read up on same sex aggression in Dobermans - Better to be prepared - also if you spay them they are less likely to fight. Heat cycles always make them far more testy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.