Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
Hello and Welcome to DT :) Please tell us more about your puppies (did you get them form a breeder or rescue?, are they siblings?) and we love to see pictures here :)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
I want to add (since I just realized they're the same age), siblings or not, if you've been rasing them together you really should read up on littermate syndrome.

·
Da Boss
3,492 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor to the north!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome from next door in EGV. Have you had dobes before?

More pics please. :)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Welcome from Colorado. I have brother's in Fox Lake and Lake Villa, but they don't have dogs. Sad for them..

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Hello from Washington :) can't wait to see pics

·
schukreu
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello everyone thank you for the great welcome!
We adopted Chip and Lily from a breeder in Calumet City, IL. No problems with litter mate syndrome yet but we have made an effort to give individual attention to both. We haven't had Dobermans before but they were highly recommended by friends and now I don't think I could ever have another breed and I'm reading a lot of people saying that on these forums. We have worked with both dogs but no professional obedience training. They walk very well with loose leash but Chip is starting to spaz when he comes around other males and small dogs (yorkies, chihuahuas etc). Any referrals for how to work on this or is obedience school the way to go? Also, would love to read messages from anyone interested in play dates, especially while the dogs are still pups. I'm going to work on getting some photos on here in the meantime.
Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts