Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there. I've been an intermittent lurker, loving all the information you have to share. I'm a long time dobie lover, having had a pup since 1985. I just lost my girl in the picture this past February. I'm beginning to feel as if I am ready to start looking for another boy or girl soon. I've contacted the owner of Sudahr in the hopes that she may have pups in the future. I heard good things about her both from a trusted local source and I am pleased to read good things from you. I'm open to adoption, having done this in the past, but I confess, I like the cropped look. I've contacted the Utah rescue too, so I am just waiting to see what life brings me. Thank you in advance for any guidance and friendship

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the welcome! I've been busy looking at working dog breeders. So excited, but it looks like it will be a while before a puppy could come into my life. If a perfect fit rescue should come along, I'm open to being mom. I just really want a HEALTHY dog with a SOUND temperament. I don't know how I lucked out with my kids for the first 20 years. It scares me a little to look again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.