Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there. I've been an intermittent lurker, loving all the information you have to share. I'm a long time dobie lover, having had a pup since 1985. I just lost my girl in the picture this past February. I'm beginning to feel as if I am ready to start looking for another boy or girl soon. I've contacted the owner of Sudahr in the hopes that she may have pups in the future. I heard good things about her both from a trusted local source and I am pleased to read good things from you. I'm open to adoption, having done this in the past, but I confess, I like the cropped look. I've contacted the Utah rescue too, so I am just waiting to see what life brings me. Thank you in advance for any guidance and friendship

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Doberman Talk!!!

sorry for the loss of your girl, may she rest in peace.

good luck with your research and search for just the right dog/pup. thank you for considering a rescue....they are the BEST!

hugz to you and yours!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I just wanted to say, that picture looks just like my girl with my mom. Same soft expression of love.... minus the scarf :p

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Hello and welcome from North Idaho! Sorry for the loss of your girl. I know Ket from Sudahr and you'll be in good hands!

Jan

Reactions: Hilltoprunner

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you for the welcome! I've been busy looking at working dog breeders. So excited, but it looks like it will be a while before a puppy could come into my life. If a perfect fit rescue should come along, I'm open to being mom. I just really want a HEALTHY dog with a SOUND temperament. I don't know how I lucked out with my kids for the first 20 years. It scares me a little to look again.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Welcome, Also from the Pacific Northwest here ~ Spokane area

Congrats and cant wait to see photos of the baby you get !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts