Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself I suppose. I own two dobies, Reichen aka CH GENTRY'S BLACKHAWK DOWN CD CGN AGN AGNJ HT and his daughter Becka CH GENTRY'S BECK 'N' CALL I handled them both to all their titles, and right now Reichen and I are actively competing in obedience and agility (we're gonna go for some legs towards our open obed. title next weekend!) and Becka is currently training in tracking and all the other stuff to lol. And I'm still showing her a little bit as a special, she's got a couple group placements now, and she's entered in the show next weekend too.

I like to compete in everything! It's hard to stick to just one activity because I'm located a bit north in a smaller city so there's less options on what to do at certain times of the year, without driving 5 hours. But that's okay I enjoy all the activities so it all works out.

Hmm what else... I'm a member of the DPCC, CKC and my local kennel club and I may be moving to BC next year eek...

and my website is www.geocities.com/caitlinrathburn if you wanna check my pooches out.

Caitlin Rathburn

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Welcome to the forum Caitlin, look's like you are a very busy lady!!

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Welcome to DT

Hi and welcome to DT. I owner/handle Drago too. He's 3 points away from his Canadian championship. Great to have you here!:wavey:

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome from the "Britpack", i too compete in o.b.and agility with Tia and confirmation with Mischa.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. You have a great looking group there.. sounds like you are busy.. Welcome again from me and my group of 4 doberman babies..

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hello :wavey: & welcome from Southern Indiana!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome to DT.

·
Premium Member
8,960 Posts
Welcome to DT - I hope you enjoy it here. Nice website - your Dobes are very nice!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts