Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from South Florida, name's Andy and the dapper lad to my left is Astro. Nice to meet ya and happy to be here. :D

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome to you and Astro!!! Please enjoy yourself!! Lots of great people here!! Make sure to post some pictures!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the best Doberman forum! I think you will find a lot of support, help, information and a bunch of us who are crazy about Dobermans. Can't wait to see more photos! Welcome

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome

Hello from Linda in Ohio Andy and Astro. Everyone has been so nice and helpful to me the few times I've been on. Hope you find this as informastive and helpful as I am> My babies are a three year old fat girl named Gracie and a ten week old ball of terror :) named Maddie.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andy and Astro. You'll find it's a great place to visit.

I'm now humming the Astroboy theme song..... :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I uploaded 2 pictures of him yesterday, I guess i did it wrong because when I just checked the profile they weren't in there. I tried again, looks like I got it this time!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to forum from me and my dobergang.Chelsie,Tia and Amber-------

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome to Doberman Talk! I'm fairly new myself and I love this group. Very addicting ;)

Astro is a Beauty!

My lil guy's name is Bruno and he's 17 weeks! :) My very first Dobe and I couldn't have asked for a better dog!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts