Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I´m 31-year-old woman from Finland :) Our family consists of husband and 7-year-old son. We have 2 Dobermans. Mamres Cosmopolitan is a 2.5-year-old male and Mamres Zugar is a 4-year-old female.
Dobermans, we have had since 1999.

The intention would be to live for about a year to the California area. Two summers we are strolling through the different states.
Is the Los Angeles area a lot of Dobermans? Or is there anyone who lives in Simi Valley?

-Nora and dogs-

·
Banned
12 Posts
Norah

I suggest contacting Phillip and Linda Calamia from vom Adlercrest Dobermanns in the Los Angeles area. Several years ago they imported a Champion bitch from Finland
they took her back for a breeding with a Royal Bell male. They exported several pups back to Finland and Sweden. I don't know if they are fluent in Finnish but they did train Alida for IPO using Finnish.
Try Adlercrest Dobermanns

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) Finland is one of my favourite countries- very beautiful. Would love to see pictures of your dobes!

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Very nice looking Dobermanns! There are a number of Doberman lovers in the area. There are lots of sport clubs too if you are interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts