Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello to you all

I am Pauline from england, been in dobes for 20 years, got a 5 month old pup who is going to be shown and should do very well and a springer spaniel, look forward to chatting with you:dancing_b

Pauline

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Pauline welcome to DT from me and my pack here in Birmingham,I too am on the show circuit in England with Mischa (Supeta's Femme Fatale).

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Welcome to DT.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi brumwolf

hope to see you around the show circuit my little girl is also called chelsea we spell it differently, her show name is Aritaur Rhaspsody, she has her first show at nantwich in march

Pauline

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Greetings and welcome to DT!
From Ria and my main man...........Rudi!

·
4,376 Posts
chelseablue said:
hi brumwolf

hope to see you around the show circuit my little girl is also called chelsea we spell it differently, her show name is Aritaur Rhaspsody, she has her first show at nantwich in march

Pauline
Ahh one of Jay and Martins little ones,they were a big help to me when i started showing,will probably catch you at a show soon,look out for Supeta's Femme Fatale (Mischa) in the catalogue that's us.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi brumwolf

I have had dobes for 20 years, met jay about 13 years ago at a show,I had 7 dobes then and she just had Juno, we have remained firm friends ever since, through one thing and another went out to dobes for about 4 years but now have a very nice pup and cant wait to get back into showing and will look forward to meeting you,

Pauline

·
4,376 Posts
Wow 7 dobes!! my ambition is to have at least 10 but i think the wife will leave me :)Ha. What show is it in Nantwich ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts