Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
My name is Mandy and i'm owned by Milo who is 4 months old:)

He's our first Dobe and we love him to bits! Tho he's *trying* to be a bit stroppy now.

I've been looking at the pics and they are all gorgeous!

I look forward to learning lots from all of you.

·
Registered
288 Posts
welcome Mandy I know you will learn from all the people here . and we have a few from England on the form. Puppys go through all sorts of phases while growing up just be patient.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome Mandy,

Hope you enjoy !!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Mandy and welcome to the forum from a fellow Brit-Birmingham based and my gang - - - - - - - - - - -

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and welcome to Doberman Talk! Please stop by our Town Hall Section and feel free to add your experiences into the mix. I have a two year old girl named Lexus, make sure to post pics!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hi Brumwolf & Lexus.

I live in Manchester.

I've tried putting a pic of Milo for my avatar but it was too big and i dont know how to make it smaller??

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
OMG!!!! Milo is so cute! Welcome to the forum! This is a wonderful place for info, and stories and so much more.

I reside with a 2 year old female her name is Gracie. She is one of the loves of my life. She is in my sig below and also in my avatar. I hope you enjoy it here as much as a lot of us have!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Hi Milo's Mom, he sure is a handsome fellow. I hope you don't mind but I resized your pic for you, hopefully this one will work. If not I can resize again if you want me too.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi Mandy
sorry It's taken me so long to welcome you. My name is carrie and I am owned by a 5 year old doberboy named Apollo. Your little Milo is just adorable! I don't mean to be dense (which most times I am even when I try not to:)) but what is "stroppy"?

glad you joined the dober party!

cc

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you DaKari.

Hi Carrie, sorry i forget that i'm not on a uk site:duh_6b:
*Stroppy* means like a difficult kid that tries to push their luck.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi and welcome to dobetalk. I'm also from england (liverpool) and am owned by a rescue dobie called Alpha.

welcome aboard:cool2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for that Lexus, i needed sommat to cheer me up today.:)

I might ask my son if he fancies having scrambled bum-nuts for his tea! he'll think i've lost the plot! :jokersmil

1 - 19 of 19 Posts