Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone :)

I am new here and just found your site its amazing full of alot of useful info. I am getting my first doberman baby June 30th :). I'm very exicited about bringing him home, his name is Cooper he is all ready to come home now but he goes and get his ears done on Monday and the breeder usually keeps them until their stiches are out and tapes them for the first time and lets them go their homes, but we have to go away unexpectily so June 30th it is. I cant wait for him to come home..Cooper is a shy little guy but it is what made me want him the most when i picked up he just cuddled in and went to sleep, also he was the only one who stayed really close to the breeder and just wanted to be loved.Here are some pics i took of cooper yesterday and today will be his last day with his ears left..poor boy :(. Thank you everyone and enjoy the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Quote - Cooper is a shy little guy but it is what made me want him the most when i picked up he just cuddled in and went to sleep, also he was the only one who stayed really close to the breeder and just wanted to be loved
^^^^ When I read this...I think Cooper may just be the pick of the litter, for your family....how sweet, of a puppy boy.

Welcome from South of London, ON.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Welcome to DT!

I know how hoard the wait is. While most of my dog's siblings went home at 9-10 weeks I had to wait until 13 weeks to get him due to scheduling conflicts. It's a terribly long wait but it's so worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts