Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone :)
My name is Jackie i own 1 doberman who was a rescue, her name is Deliliah and she is a wonderful dog, she has her ears and tail left :) baby D had a very rough start to her life, when i had gotten her she was really skinny and she was pregnant :(. I had put on weight on her and she did well, her babies very born 12 of them 3 died cause the poor guys had no proper care due to mom never really being fed, the pups were all born where you can see their ribs and their hip bones, it was pittful.hour and hours of helping mom feed them they grew up and were healthy little puppies :) they all found homes and mom is now safe to say wont be having anymore babies she got fixed.Now mom looks amazing and is the best dog we have ever owned she is very gentle and loving. We were going to keep a puppy but we didnt :( but I am happy to say we are getting another puppy, a little blue and rust doberman puppy he has no name yet but we are looking anyways sorry for the long hello lol but yeah hello from canada :D from me and baby d

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
Hello From Toronto! Pics please!

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Welcome to DT! If that's him in your default, he's adorable. :) I would do some reading on the skin issues that dilutes can have - not to change your mind about your baby, of course, just to be informed so that you can try to head anything off at the pass if it develops. I have a fawn, he hasn't had any skin issues but is on fish oil pills daily. When I was doing my reading to make sure I was as informed as I could be, I found Storm's Regimen to be pretty helpful. Congratulations, and please share pictures!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts