Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my puppies name is jorja ...she is 5 months old...black and rust and such a sweety. tons of work...but worth it...cant wait till i'm not stepping in puddles...lol...i am enjoying this website thankyou

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank u all for your wonderful welcomes...really enjoyed seeing the pics...will have some soon..i dont know how to get the pics from camera to the computer yet...ears are all done now look just beautiful, hardly any trouble compared to my danes...also potty trained..yeah...also got spayed 5 days ago...all went well..thankgoodness that is all over with..i worry so much over the anasetic.teething still in progress,,chewed my blinds on patio door today while i was cutting the grass...she is ok blinds are not...lol thank u all lynne and Jorja....PS. yes she was named after csi...its sweet jorja

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hello all...today chewed the plug on outdoor pool...flooded the entire yard as well as the next door neighbours...LOVE MY DOBY...lol...she sure is high energy...especially now as her stitches arent out yet so limited exercise and play...cant wait till she is up to par.still havent figured the camera to computer yet...soon as my son gets home..hopefully sure enjoy this site...ty all 4 your replieslynne and jorja

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
finally have pictures of my girl...isnt she a cutie...still chewing anything she can find and digging holes but loves to go for walks and loves everyone...what did i ever do without her...we also have 2 chihuahuas that are her buddies., she sure is gentle with them..love this site...ty for replies...lynne and jorja

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Jorja comes from Calgary alberta ...my daughter bought her 4 me after i lost my great dane,,,,she was just 10 years old..love my danes but their life spans are just 2 short...i have raised danes for 10 years but when i lost my Annie i didnt want another, i still co own her son Luka. He just got his championship last week...he is a real beauty..looks just like his mom.Jorja is our second doby as my husband had 1 when we were married. we also have 2 chihuahuas with 2 new puppies..and 3 cats...quite the family...also 1 grandson...so our home is quite full here are some picks of our family..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.