Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my puppies name is jorja ...she is 5 months old...black and rust and such a sweety. tons of work...but worth it...cant wait till i'm not stepping in puddles...lol...i am enjoying this website thankyou

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LOL yep the puddles go along with the puppy stage, had my share! Is her named pronounced like the state of Georgia? That is how it looks to me.

Welcome, I have Da'Kari and Nash, black/rust female and red/rust male pup.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Welcome! Congratulations on your new puppy - get ready for an adventure!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome

good to see someone from my neck of the woods. Where did you get your puppy?

Any pics??

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome to another fellow Canadian. Enjoy.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the "brumwolf pack" here in the U.K.,I took delivery of my latest show girl to be last sunday, so expecting puddle problems myself.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome.. I am the proud owner of 4 doberman myself.. I am sure that you will have a great time here.. Better get some photos soon LOL before the other members have a heart attack waiting to see you little one.LOL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thank u all for your wonderful welcomes...really enjoyed seeing the pics...will have some soon..i dont know how to get the pics from camera to the computer yet...ears are all done now look just beautiful, hardly any trouble compared to my danes...also potty trained..yeah...also got spayed 5 days ago...all went well..thankgoodness that is all over with..i worry so much over the anasetic.teething still in progress,,chewed my blinds on patio door today while i was cutting the grass...she is ok blinds are not...lol thank u all lynne and Jorja....PS. yes she was named after csi...its sweet jorja

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Yeah it's strange they always seem to pee more than they drink!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hello all...today chewed the plug on outdoor pool...flooded the entire yard as well as the next door neighbours...LOVE MY DOBY...lol...she sure is high energy...especially now as her stitches arent out yet so limited exercise and play...cant wait till she is up to par.still havent figured the camera to computer yet...soon as my son gets home..hopefully sure enjoy this site...ty all 4 your replieslynne and jorja

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
finally have pictures of my girl...isnt she a cutie...still chewing anything she can find and digging holes but loves to go for walks and loves everyone...what did i ever do without her...we also have 2 chihuahuas that are her buddies., she sure is gentle with them..love this site...ty for replies...lynne and jorja

1 - 20 of 26 Posts