Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

We lost our beloved friend of 13 years a few months ago and are looking to add a Doberman pup to our family. We love the breed and have been researching and joining several forums to gain even more info. Been around Dobes, but never had the privilege of being a Dobe family. Previous experience with Shepherd, Danes, and Retrievers.

Thanks for providing this forum and to all those that post to help us less knowledgeable folks.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Welcome to DobermanTalk! Have you talked to any breeders yet? Male, Female? Red, Black, Blue, Fawn? So many choices :D There are lots of "doberman people" here from all over the world involved in all aspects of the breed, so you have come to the right place.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to dobetalk from myself and my girls"the brumwolf pack"

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've talked to only a few breeders. One was referred to me, and is reputable (Irina/TX), the other one seemed good but after further research didn't have the best feedback, they are out of Buffalo NY.

Thanks for the welcome messages!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to this site as well

I have been reading this site for a long time now and it is filled with great people that are very helpful. I am yet to ever post anything, however I thought this time I would seeing as how I might be able to help you find a dobe. My wife and looked for the right breeder and the right dog for almost 3 years and finally found them this year!!! We just got our pup about 4 months ago and is the best dog you could over ask for from a very good pedigree. If you are looking for a dog I would highly recommend Braveheart!!! Lucy is awesome!! She breeds Dobermans for the right reasons and is very well known in Central NY. Her web address is http://www.sitemouse.com/users/braveheart/ . She calls every couple of weeks looking for updates and offering help in regards to anything from ear tapping (I live to far from her to have her tape the ears) to any other problem you are having. I just spoke to her last week and I know she has a couple of pups left. You can find her contact information on her web site, just tell her that Mark and Joy sent you.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. I am sorry for your loss. I am sure that you will find the information and support here. This is a great forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.