Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently I signed up for this site a while ago and I forgot. So I'm back, I guess. I don't think I posted anything before so let me introduce myself.
My name is Amelia and I have always loved the Doberman. I fell in love with the breed at a very young age and 2 years ago got my first Dobe as a Christmas present to myself. Torque is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was going through a rough time in my life when I got him and he pretty much saved my life. He is Torque the Dorque and I love him more than anything even if he drives me crazy sometimes. ;) Last year I rescued a Shar Pei who was in pretty rough shape and Po and Torque are brothers from another mother!

I plan on always having at least one Doberman and I think at this point I am still learning as I go along even after 2 years. I am here for advice of more experienced owners. I feel like I have done a fairly good job with Torque. He is my first dog (we had family pets growing up, but he is MINE). There are a few things he does that I would like him not to do. I guess that should go in another post though.

Anyways, I'm a sponge and here to learn and discuss! Hope to be hearing from you!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Thanks for remembering you joined! And thank you for having an open mind to learning here. The people on this board are super-knowledgeable and passionate about their breed, and you're sure to learn a ton as long as you remain willing to listen!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts