Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, pleased to meet everyone, I have at present four Dobermanns, so am often on the look out for advice.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi sharhyste, and welcome to the forum.

Whoa, four dobes........ I think we'll be coming to you for advice. :) Looking forward to hearing a bit about yourself and your dobe family.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome to the 4 club!LOL I am frznbuns! I also have 4 dobes 1 male Spirit, then Raven female, Gypsy female and Iris female
As you can see we are all nutty about Dobermans here! This is a great place for information and support. I look forward to hearing more about your Dobe crew too.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome from me and my crew on the starship Dobe

·
Registered
134 Posts
Welcome!!! With four dobermans i am sure you will be able to help us as much as we can you. I am jealous of anyone who has over one doberman. I want another soooo bad!!! I hope you enjoy it here...

·
Registered
602 Posts
Welcome to you and your dobies!

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Wow, 4 dobies..........your one brave person.......I only have one, and thinking about my girl times four is little over whelming for me right now. I've only made it to thinking of adding a 2nd one in the future. Welcome to the forum....

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi and welcome. Wish i had 4 dobes:sadcry:
just got the one little terror her name is Alpha :)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hello and welcome to this great place! Wow 4 is a lot to handle. :)

Kratty said:
Wow, 4 dobies..........your one brave person.......I only have one, and thinking about my girl times four is little over whelming for me right now. I've only made it to thinking of adding a 2nd one in the future. Welcome to the forum....
You wouldn't want more delicate flowers? :)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome to the forum :) I'm only owned by one Dobe and he's my life :) He's so great I love him dearly!!!

Can't wait to hear about your four!!! Would love to see pictures of the angels.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts