Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hi to everyone, I have been looking for a forum where I could share my thoughts/comments/questions/stories about my dobie girl with other dobie lovers.

So...HI EVERYONE!

Naveen

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome Naveen!!! You have certainly found some dobie lovers!! Big time!! Please enjoy the site, be sure to post pictures of Princi! If you any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)! I am Jessie and am owned by a 2 year old Bl/rust female named Lexus. Please also check out our Town Hall section and add your experiences into the mix.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all. My Princi is a Fawn Dobie, I drove to Ohio to get her! The only reason I went so far is because I just wasn't getting the kind of feedback I wanted from the few local breeders I found, and I just didn't want her to "shipped". I will have pictures soon. I have a question but don't know where to post it. It has to do with the way she acts when I take her to the dog park. I just didn't want to start asking questions in the introduction section. Please advise.

Thank You
Naveen

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
MrDesi said:
Thank you all. My Princi is a Fawn Dobie, I drove to Ohio to get her! The only reason I went so far is because I just wasn't getting the kind of feedback I wanted from the few local breeders I found, and I just didn't want her to "shipped". I will have pictures soon. I have a question but don't know where to post it. It has to do with the way she acts when I take her to the dog park. I just didn't want to start asking questions in the introduction section. Please advise.

Thank You
Naveen
Why don't you post your question in the Doberman related chat section for now? and we will go from there!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks again, will go and post my question in the chat section now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts