Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just been creating accounts on a few of the Dobermann Forums out there and this was one of them, I use the same username on every forum so if you're on more than one you'll know who i am, i'll introduce myself on each one of them naturally...

I live in Scotland, UK and have loved and admired the breed since i could pronounce the word dobermann. I have never yet had the pleasure of owning the breed but this will change when i get my very first puppy in August this year, i have however had a few rescued dogs, one of which was a dobermann/great dane so i'm familiar with the nature etc.

I look forward to chatting among like minded owners and finding out all there is to know about this beautiful animal.

I only recently lost my last dog who was a rottweiler, he was put to sleep last November, just a couple months ago due to lung cancer, he was roughly 7 years old and a rescue, i'd only had him 5 years. He will be greatly missed.

Thanks all
Helen

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome to DT from SUNNY South Florida.
I had my Rotti "Moses" for 8yrs and just lost him last Sept. to cancer too.
We just got our Dobe "Elijah" this past week, he's 4 1/2 months old.
He has helped fill a BIG hole in our hearts & lives.
Wish you the BEST ;)

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome from the cold over-cast Midwest, Kansas City. It's absolutely essential if you live here to have multiple Dobermans to keep you warm in the winter!

You will love owning a Doberfriend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Helen

welcome to DT :wavey:
Helo and Welcome to Doberman Talk!
Welcome to DT!
Welcome to Doberman Talk from the states!
:wavey:
Welcome to DT from SUNNY South Florida.
I had my Rotti "Moses" for 8yrs and just lost him last Sept. to cancer too.
We just got our Dobe "Elijah" this past week, he's 4 1/2 months old.
He has helped fill a BIG hole in our hearts & lives.
Wish you the BEST ;)
Welcome from the cold over-cast Midwest, Kansas City. It's absolutely essential if you live here to have multiple Dobermans to keep you warm in the winter!

You will love owning a Doberfriend.
thanks for the lovely welcome everyone :nicejob:

i cant wait to get my puppy, it's all i can think about, the next few months are going to take forever!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts