Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Josh and I live in Saint Joseph, MO. I have had my doberman, Tazz, now for about 4 years. I was recently told of this site and was really interested in joining. I am looking forward to learning things from all of the other doberman owners everywhere.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum, i live the U.K with my pack of 3 (soon to be 4)girls,everybody here is totally dobercrazy so i reckon you made the right choice!!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hey there Josh and Tazz, I am so glad that you have joined! It is nice to have someone here from my hometown to chat with. It was nice meeting you and talking to you at the feed store on Saturday. I am glad you joined! You will find this forum to be informative, supportive, and full of Dobie Nuts! Now you will have to post some photos as otherwise everyone will bug you to death!LOL

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome and enjoy ! :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello Josh and Welcome to Doberman Talk!!! PICTURES are a must!! Looking forward to hearing more about Tazz!!!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi josh and Tazz. glad you found us. the more the merrier. I am sure you will be enjoy the discussions and the pix of everybody's dober kids.
cc

1 - 12 of 12 Posts