Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Hello everybody

757 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  KoaRad 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

My name is Bryan and I am currently the owner of an 8 week Euro line dobie that we named Panzer. After many weeks of waiting we got our boy on Sunday and have been having a great time with him since. My wife is home during the day and has already taught him how to sit on command which is amazing (Its our first dobie) His purchase is actually an interesting story. When we decided that he was the one we wanted we sent the breeder the 250 deposit. After we waited the 5 weeks to get him the breeder drove from ohio to VA to meet us. After talking for 30 minutes about the puppies I proceeded to go ahead and pay the man to which I got the reply "dont worry about it thank you for serving our country" AMAZING! my wife actually started crying.I am currently serving on active duty in the Navy and have been the last 10 years. Its good to see there are some people out there who still appreciate the sacrifices we make. A big thanks goes out to Duane Coldiron for the great puppy! :nicejob: Without further delay I present Panzer

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.