Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I just wanted to introduce myself in the puppy corner! Ive been a lurker for a few weeks and I've really enjoyed reading about all your pups-especially Callie :) I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful 13 week old blue girl whom I absolutely adore, a 7 year old min pin, and kids ages 4,3, and 7 months. Im so thrilled to be a dobie mom again, and ive really gotten a lotnof advice from you all! Thank you

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Welcome! We'd love to see pics of your pup and the min pin.

Are you talking about longshots Callie? I have dibs on her :) although I don't think her mom will let me steal her haha she's one of my favorite dober babies besides my own.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im on an ipad and trying how to upload pics :) im pretty sure thats the Callie. Pippa shocks me everyday at just how smart she is. My kids have a cedar swingset, and Pippa HAS to be right in the middle of all the action. Well the little bugger figured out how to climb the ladder and go down the slide! I'll let her out to the bathroom, I look out the window, and there she is all by herself going down the slide! My neighbors are just in awe and they actually stop at the fence to watch her do it. It's a riot!

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Im on an ipad and trying how to upload pics :) im pretty sure thats the Callie. Pippa shocks me everyday at just how smart she is. My kids have a cedar swingset, and Pippa HAS to be right in the middle of all the action. Well the little bugger figured out how to climb the ladder and go down the slide! I'll let her out to the bathroom, I look out the window, and there she is all by herself going down the slide! My neighbors are just in awe and they actually stop at the fence to watch her do it. It's a riot!
We taught my lab how to go down the slide he loved it. Have fun with the new puppy. Can't wait to see pictures.

I don't think you can do it from an iPad or at least I've never figured out how to do it from mine haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts