Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! New member here :) I just got my new baby girl today! I'm kicking myself though, now that I've lurked around here for the past few hours.. I did not get her from a reputable breeder. I'm currently taking her to Mona Fasth, a breeder/vet in Golden, CO. Hopefully I'll luck out and she'll be just fine, because I am so in love with her already. I know better for next time, though. I'm looking forward to gleaning all the information I can from you guys, and many happy and healthy years ahead with this sweet girl. :)

Laura

Oh.. and because who doesn't love a puppy picture?

My husband and the baby! (the white streak is a booger.. didn't notice til now, haha)

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're trying to decide between Callie and Quinn! Shes 'hey Puppy, Puppy!' at the moment :rolleyesww:

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and welcome to DT!

Hugz to your cute puppy.

your vet of choice surely does know doberman! she is co-breeder on some very fine dobes.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Welcome. What a cutie! My girl isnt from a reputable breeder either. I have learned so much from this forum. Not just about breeding but other things as well.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Look at that sweet baby face! My pup is also from a less than stellar breeder and sadly found this site after. We love our pups but we can only know better next time and try to spread the word and educate people as much as possible about bybs. Can't wait to see more pictures of your baby!

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome from KC. Love the name Quinn and your puppy girl is beautiful.

Mona has a great reputation.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts