Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im new at all this but its the best way to get info. I am looking to add a new member to my family a Dobermann pupy how would i go about finding a good breeder in Ontario. I have heard of MOnaco Dobbermans
anyone know about this breeder Molly King. I realy have to get this right so please help me out.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Hello everyone im new at all this but its the best way to get info. I am looking to add a new member to my family a Dobermann pupy how would i go about finding a good breeder in Ontario. I have heard of MOnaco Dobbermans
anyone know about this breeder Molly King. I realy have to get this right so please help me out.
Welcome! Here's a link on monaco. You can do a search, maybe others pop up?
http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/11842-monaco-dobermanns.html?highlight=monaco

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Welcome,
Yes please research molly....... aswell as look into Fabert dobermans she's in Quebec and has a litter comming.. It maybe closer for you ;-)
And check into House of Emram near Kingston She also has a litter comming ;-)
In fact there will be many litters comming this spring !
Good luck on your puppy adventure .

·
Registered
5 Posts
My "personal" opinion is DO NOT engage with this breeder... I did and I am very sorry I did... I would however, strongly recommend Angela's Doberman Di Ravallese. I got a great puppy from her and have heard nothing but praise. It's well worth the drive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts