Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a long while since I've taken any pics of this girl! I'm overdue (as are many others on this forum, *cough cough* you know who you are!)

Lovely girl posing with her fluffy collar on...

I love this one!!! This is at our park...

"Come on Mom, hurry up!!!"

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a few more :)

"I'm such a good girl.... but I really want to go play..."

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks DaKari! That is my favorite, lucky shot;) It's my new desktop for now!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Lexus is such a Poser!!!! She looks great. Well done! I have a few pics of Princess that I need to post up too. There should be a thread soon...lol

Naveen

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She is a poser too! I was playing on my photo program and put this together .... thought it was cute...

·
Registered
602 Posts
^^ That is very good looking.

You know if you were to rotate it 90degrees to the left the smaller circles will look like the eyes, the bigger circle will look like the snout, and you can move the bone to the bottom and photochop the bone to make it look like a big smile...lol............or you could leave it the way it is...lol

Naveen

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
She is beautiful! I love all of them, I dont think I have a favorite. She looks really good. I was wondering where you had disappeared to, you havent been around as much latley. Glad you guys (or should I say girls) are doing well. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
OMG, you guys are just to darn creative. Nice pictures I am going to buy a new camara shortly, just before the new pup comes home.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Great pics!!!! She is such a pretty girl! and that stack of rocks at your park makes me jelous...and is that a little waterfall? Cool you get to have her off leash at the park...duchess only gets to be offleash at the dog park and the backyard...Im so much of a rule follower lol

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
No you can't have them off leash, she is only posed off leash, bummer ;) Sometimes if it is really empty, like in the late fall and winter, I let her run the dead end trails with me, otherwise I keep her on leash. But today there were no cars in any of the parking lots, and she is very responsive with her stays, so I just took her off for the pics. In the grassy pics, that's my back yard. And in the one pic with her sitting in front of the waterfall, I forgot and you can see the leash laying on the ground in front of her.

Yeah that was a little waterfall, she wasn't real keen on it being behind her, but we got a few nice pics :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
My ultimate dream is for dogs to be able to go WHEREVER you want them to go with you...and be able to be off leash no questions asked whenever possible lol (as long as its safe of course) lol like in a building...or fenced in..lol AWESOME! actually we will reserve this priviledge for only OUR well behaved, smart, and wonderful DOBIES! :)

just frame all the pictures!!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those are awesome pics Lexus. And she looks beautiful as always. That park looks really neat. Waterfall and all. Makes for one cool picture.

·
Registered
50 Posts
great . your dog look awesome . that to with that cropped ears she look like she is always alert and ready to pounce . wish i had cropped stephie .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts