Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hehe--Bruno was born in September. So he really didn't get a chance to check the outside without snow. So the last 2 weeks he's been in heaven with all the grass and puddles he could find.

The boys and I took him for his run yesturday and this is what happened...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The little girl is actually my Neice ;) The two boys are mine.

Oh and Bruno LOVES the water now. I can just imagne camping is not gonna be a problem with him hehe.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I read somewhere that Dobes dont like the water. That kinda worried me when I was thinking about getting one. We do alot of hiking and things around ponds and I wanted a dog that would love to go swimming. But from all the pics Ive seen, alot of these dogs really dig the pool!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Flash said:
I read somewhere that Dobes dont like the water. That kinda worried me when I was thinking about getting one. We do alot of hiking and things around ponds and I wanted a dog that would love to go swimming. But from all the pics Ive seen, alot of these dogs really dig the pool!
Oh Bruno loved it!!! lol I didn't think I'd get him OUT of the water ;) He also loves bath time. He'll jump right in the tub ready and willing. Just loves the water :)

Thanks. We have to drive a good 10 mins to get to that place. But it's worth it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts