Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
And the weather looks great,i wanna come live where you are!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brumwolf, the weather is great and bleh60, I also have 3 horses & 1 bird(Sun Conure).

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I got tired out just looking at the pictures! Lots of activity......phew!

Very nice, and I am with everyone on your yard too....lucky duck

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Come spring time mowing the yard (3.5 acres)kinda sucks. But my SRD's do love it!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You should see Roxy when I get ready to feed the horses. She knows if I put on a certain pair of shoes(must smell like the barn)she starts running around going crazy . It makes Gaston mad how she acts because she jumps all over me and he doesn't want anyone jumping on his "Mama". So then he tells her off.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Can I come and live with you LTH? Looks like fun.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bleh60, you have to deal with snow too? All ya'll come on over the more the merry!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Remember DD and bleh, she lives with horses so you'll be shoveling something else! Put 'em to work, LTH! Love the pics...what better place for a couple of thoroughbreds to cut loose!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gaston and Roxy said they would share the yummy horse nuggets with their dobe friends. You know it's an all you can eat nugget buffet!!!!! Not to be technical but my horses are Quarter horses sorry I couldn't afford a whole horse so I've got 3 quarters. Just think 1 more quarter and I'll have a whole horse!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts