Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
This is the first I've seen of it and I must admit it gave me a good laugh. I mean paralyzing another dog with a bark? Attacking judges in a show ring? Fighting and killing wolves? Whoever wrote that has waaay too much time on their hands and have their head checked. :lala:

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
What's even funnier than the pic are the comments on the petition.

"I seriously believe you are mentally ill, and utterly devoid of any proper gramatical skills. What we should do is put a ban from people like yourself ever procreating in this world, and nevermind these so- called "vicious" breeds. You have a taxidermied dog and no facts. Please, for the sake of humanity, please promptly go to you local hospital and get a vasectomy."

Why didn't I wake up earlier so I could write that myself??? :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Dobe Movies?

I HAVE 4 DOBE MOVIES VERY RARE TO FINE 1,THE DOBERMAN GANG) 2 THE AMAZING DOBERMANS)3, DARING DOBERMANS,) 4 THEY ONLY KILL THERE MASTERS..) SO DID ANY OF YOU'S SEE THESE? GREAT MOVIES TO WATCH .. :thumbsupb :dancing_b

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
What a fool. My blood is boiling that is all I can say. He is a fool looking for attention by trying to be a "whistleblower" not worth our time.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Clearly that was meant as a joke and was probably made by someone who owns a dobe to make fun of all the morons who want to pass judgment on spacific breeds for no reason.
"This Dog paralyzed a PitBull just by barking at it." should have set of the alarm right away. I actually found it quite funny, and the responses are even better because people are actually taking it seriously :iamwithst

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi , all dobes are kind dogs there not killers that what i say there big babys this guy is nuts you have to make a dog meen to kill other animals

1 - 10 of 10 Posts