Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so enjoying this forum. I am on a couple of lab forum and I hate to go on them cause it seems that people are so rude. People have there own opinion and they don't respect that. I just hope that this forum don't get that big that it will loose the small group that we have that is so wonderful. HERE WE HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE!!!!! Do any of you know of any more of dobe forums out there? If you want to post that fine but if you want to email me that is great too.

Cheers To Doberman Talk!!!!! :3dbiggrin :dancing_b :boldblue:

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Awww, That's such a great post Hero's Mom!!!! For the most part the people on here are great!!! Willing to listen and help, and even talk about the Non-dobe stuff (if there is any!) We love having you here!! Thanks for the great smile you gave me and I'm sure many others out there!

And I know what you mean about some other forums getting rude.... I think honestly sometimes it's just the fact that it is the internet, not face to face where you are actually responsible for what you say to someone. I still consider people's feeling, even though I can't see them......

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lexus said:
Awww, That's such a great post Hero's Mom!!!! For the most part the people on here are great!!! Willing to listen and help, and even talk about the Non-dobe stuff (if there is any!) We love having you here!! Thanks for the great smile you gave me and I'm sure many others out there!

And I know what you mean about some other forums getting rude.... I think honestly sometimes it's just the fact that it is the internet, not face to face where you are actually responsible for what you say to someone. I still consider people's feeling, even though I can't see them......

Thanks again!!!
I totally agree 100%

When I get on the computer I go right here and then later go to the Lab forums. HMMM
What does that say?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts