Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Good one...lady says (early in the video) "why isn't he on a lead"?? / in a less than, friendly voice.

The owner said, "because he is still shoping"
- to cute / I like this pair

·
Censored
716 Posts
awww, he's so cute :) I love to see dobes working. Whether it is shopping, fetching a newspaper, schutzhund, obedience, agility or SAR... if the dog is happy then I am happy.

·
Paralibrarian
6,168 Posts
I watched it, expecting the camera to make an abrupt jolt and then roll through the air as the owner (who you can see in the window reflection is looking only at the dog and almost never ahead) hits something with that bike and takes a tumble.

Too many nutjobs zoom around parking lots, I don't think I'd trust them enough to do something like this, even if I did trust Elka. Neat that you can see Kado looking for cars at most intersections where he'd leave the sidewalk.

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,451 Posts
I liked the slow downs at a couple of selected corners and posts--I could almost hear the guy thinking, "Don't pee, don't pee", as he shouted out quickly, "Git, Git!".

That would have messed up production :).....well, for the cameraman, anyway.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
When he stoped at one store's door front, I am thinking it kind of looked like a post office.
- maybe the dobe, wanted to mail a letter

I was also waiting for the owner (filming from the moving bike) to hit a car, and go for a tumble.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Have you watched their music video "constellations"? its a good one. Love it when he steals a lunchbox and brings it to the hobo he saw earlier in the film... and when he help teh woman cross the street...

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm not used to seeing people agree with allowing a dog to run around in public off lead, and not even at a heel. O well. Hope we never see a new video saying "Dang, my dog got splattered all over the road because I let him roam off-leash."

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm not used to seeing people agree with allowing a dog to run around in public off lead, and not even at a heel. O well. Hope we never see a new video saying "Dang, my dog got splattered all over the road because I let him roam off-leash."
Yep. I posted on the guys video(on youtube) about letting the dog be off leash. I still DID enjoy the video. (the music video) but the fact that he was offleash was on my mind the whole time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I definitely don't think I'd be comfortable doing this with a dog, no matter how good my control over him vocally was. It is super cute to watch though, as long as you know there's no super bad ending where puppy got splattered.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts