Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,590 Posts
Hey each to their own, I'm the first to say it. If you have dealt with her, or are her more likely, and are happy, then fine :)
I will never buy a dog from any breeder, but if I ever did chose too, I would find a breeder that did all the health clearances (most important in my book), followed by a very close second, if not just as important, titling, but seeing a blue with a thin coat being bred, or having been a part of breeding stock in the past, would be a complete turn off for me. Just my personal humble opinion.

As an educated buyer, it is easy to follow up on the perspective breeder and the health clearances they do, it doesn't have to be just on their word. That is why forum like this exist, to educate people, so they know to check into those types of things when examining a breeder. Many people are "satisfied buyers" just because they don't know what they have compromised on with their purchase.

· Registered
6,590 Posts
I think everyone has had their say now on both sides of the fence about this subject, so I am going to close this thread by request. Everyone has been very civil with their responses, I know everyone feels very strongly about subjects like this, and I want to thank everyone for being so well spoken and and civil with their posts, however I'd like to stop this before it has a chance to turn ugly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.