Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We finally got some snow here and Louise and Harvard had a great time playing today. Harvard had his bad cuz toy and pretty much played keep-away from his Momma the whole time.

Harvard says, "Come on Momma - try and take it!"

Louise will be 7 years old next month :)

It was sad to not have Velma out with them - weird to be down to just 2 dogs.

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Beautiful pictures. :)

Reactions: Sherryh

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
How are they doing? When I had 3 and lost one, they didn't seem to care. I guess they live in the moment.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Wow has he changed since I saw him. Very intense looking boy (but don't tell anyone the truth about these cuddle bugs). Love his head.

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,615 Posts
Love the pics. Your dogs are gorgeous and looked like they had fun in the snow. :butfly:

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How are they doing? When I had 3 and lost one, they didn't seem to care. I guess they live in the moment.
They are doing fine - I think still figuring out who needs to let me know when it is time to eat or that the water bowl is empty :) On the plus side for them, bones are now allowed in places other than their crates.

Harvard=head...oh my so incredibly handsome. Okay so where is Velma? I know the girls had problems. I love your pictures. ;)
Lori Velma died suddenly on January 2nd - she was in great condition and was active up till the minute she just dropped dead. It was a very big shock, and we all really miss her. Velma and Louise really never got into it again after their big blow out fight 3 years ago - but I managed them carefully. No bones or toys laying around - they were never left alone together, and I always reinforced Louise's top dog slot. Velma actively avoided confrontation after that big fight.....which helped a lot!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
They are doing fine - I think still figuring out who needs to let me know when it is time to eat or that the water bowl is empty :) On the plus side for them, bones are now allowed in places other than their crates.

Lori Velma died suddenly on January 2nd - she was in great condition and was active up till the minute she just dropped dead. It was a very big shock, and we all really miss her. Velma and Louise really never got into it again after their big blow out fight 3 years ago - but I managed them carefully. No bones or toys laying around - they were never left alone together, and I always reinforced Louise's top dog slot. Velma actively avoided confrontation after that big fight.....which helped a lot!
I'm so sorry for your loss..your dogs are beautiful and I love their collars!!

·
Registered
4,681 Posts
I feel horrible. I'm so sorry. I hope you are doing ok. (((Hugs)))

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Very very sorry about Velma.

Louise and Harvard are gorgeous.
That pic of Harvard staring straight ahead took my breathe away.

Love seeing happy dogs.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts