Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple months ago, I ran into this woman on another chat room... She just happened to be an artist and just happened to share the link to her gallery with me... This particular painting has haunted me since that day... I don't know why, it just does.... Her talent is unbelievable and I know many of you here have fallen in love with her work but just now Mark bought this akvarel (new to me, akvarel = original watercolor, as opposed to a print copy) the one that I fell in love with when I first met her....

Katja is the artist, if you check out it out, "our" Hercules now graces her banner :) http://www.pet-art.net/index.htm

I am so thrilled and can't wait until "he" gets here :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
She really is amazing!!! I'm getting the one of Lexus eventually! I can't wait!!

That is a really "deep" painting, if you get my meaning.

·
Registered
365 Posts
TracyJo, I see what you mean by "haunting". Does that face have a story to go with it???

Love the stage by stage development pics of Lexus. Surely you must have a birthday coming up soon Jess? Or maybe you could steal the idea of early Valentines from TracyJo..... :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi!

Old man is on his way TracyJo. Slowly traveling towards you.. He is old so give him little time. ;)

Jedski sorry to dissapoint there is no story behind him.. I painted him in art school from one photo (don´t know where I got it) but I loved it and just had to paint him. Did tons of painting of all kinds of stuff, for learning purposes.

Bye, Katja

·
Registered
521 Posts
TracyJo said:
A couple months ago, I ran into this woman on another chat room... She just happened to be an artist and just happened to share the link to her gallery with me... This particular painting has haunted me since that day... I don't know why, it just does.... Her talent is unbelievable and I know many of you here have fallen in love with her work but just now Mark bought this akvarel (new to me, akvarel = original watercolor, as opposed to a print copy) the one that I fell in love with when I first met her....

Katja is the artist, if you check out it out, "our" Hercules now graces her banner :) http://www.pet-art.net/index.htm

I am so thrilled and can't wait until "he" gets here :)

That is a very pretty painting. I went to her site she does beautiful work. Happy Valentines Day Early!!!!:cool2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts