Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pointless thread, but this week we won a Ruffwear palisades backpack on ebay! I'm over the moon as I have been looking at harnesses with handles to help lift Diesel if necessary, and the Ruffwear was way out of my price range. And then 2 turned up new with tags on ebay!

So hopefully I am going to get out to some nice scenic places this summer with D and take my camera, which leads me to my next happy thought :D Last weekend I was at my local car boot sale and spotted a couple of old film cameras with lenses. One I have had my eye on for a while on ebay but was only £3!!!! The lens is in PERFECT condition, I haven't had a chance to give it a proper test run but tonight I took a snap of Diesel and I am very very pleased, it's sharper than my modern lenses, and it's nice and light so perfect for taking on our summer trips.

So as soon as the crazy april showers stop and D has had a little practice with his backpack we will be off exploring :D Happy days :D

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
Congratulations on winning the pack! And that camera is a very cool find. Lucky you. :)

Beautiful picture.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Congrats on your win! Have fun hiking you two!

Love the head shot of your boy!

Hugz to Diesel!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I shouldn't have bothered getting excited, have received my pack today, but have received the saddlebags only, with no harness. The seller said he bought them as seperate from the harness, but I have spoken to Ruffwear and they say its not possible. What a waste of money, opening up an ebay dispute. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts