Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy St Pats Day Early for all you want to be Irish I`m not, but my mother-in-law came from Ireland. She said they never celebrated that there though. Oh well. Its a good excuse to wear green and eat corned beef.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Oh my goodness, how adorable is that. Great picture. How did you get her to stay still for the picture and hold that? Mine will take pretty much anything I hand them, but then they think they have to run off with it and shake it around as much as possible. LOL

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Begorrah it's Tamora!!she should be leading the parade like that.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is very cute.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BackInBlack said:
Oh my goodness, how adorable is that. Great picture. How did you get her to stay still for the picture and hold that? Mine will take pretty much anything I hand them, but then they think they have to run off with it and shake it around as much as possible. LOL
Thank you. I think she would hold anything for me.
She knows the take, hold and give command real well. Taught at any age, but she learned it very young. For fun I`m going to teach her to take (a choice will eventually be given) example ball, bone, towel ,whatever I have laid out--my husband hopes, she will get a beer for him. (not)(hehe) I want to teach her more words. (think it would be fun) I haven`t done as much with that yet, as we are doing more take it with the dumbell and article.(for future utility-hopefully)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Theyr'e magically delicious that faith and begorrah,
So let's drink to the lassie, fair maiden Tamora!

(OK, so nothing rhymed with leprechaun and who understands what the Irish say anyway.):)

Great Irish pic, AHP!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Sooz said:
who understands what the Irish say anyway.
Does it really matter? As long as I can listen to that accent, I am in heaven. Who cares what they say.:tongue23:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Great picture!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts