Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful, bratty, Liberty-biberty-boo turned 2 on May 12th! It feels as if the time has absolutely flown by, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I don't think I really knew what I was getting myself into by bringing home a feisty red-headed bitch, but believe me, we're all fully aware at this point!

My beloved Nietzsche has been an absolute saint since that red devil set her eyes upon him, and for that, I couldn't be any more thankful. I don't know many dogs that could tolerate this crazy gal. She was easy to potty train, never chewed a single inappropriate thing as a pup, and was trustworthy outside of her crate from five months onward. Easy puppy, you say? Ha! :roflmao: She is the most bone-headed, stubborn, sassy gal I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Thankfully she'll do just about ANYTHING for food, for a ball, or in an attempt to piss off her brother.

I could go on, and on, and on, and on, and on about my crazy gal, but I know folks are more interested in the photos. I'll just skip to those. I just wanted to say thanks again to Jana Dupre for helping me find my beautiful girl, thanks to her breeder Hannah Valmont for letting me bring her into my home, and thank you to Joanne Davis for being there for me 24/7 no matter how silly my question may be. It's such a great "family" to join, and I couldn't be happier with my crazy firecracker. :)

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

Then:

Now:

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Little Libby tongue:

Big Libby tongue:

Serious puppy:

Serious bitch:

With her bubs:

Bossing around her bubs:

My pretty girl!

Nietzsche, the saint

He's eternally happy. :)

Checking out the damage she's doing to the new sod...

7.5 weeks:

2 years:

...and she still hasn't learned how to nibble gently.

·
Banned
3,463 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Liberty! She was a BEAUTIFUL puppy who has grown into a STUNNING bitch. I can't believe that she is 2 already! Thank you for sharing her with us and for letting us watch her grow :)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy Birthday! She is gorgeous!!! Her brother is very handsome too!!!!!
Thanks! These pictures of Nietzsche make me so happy. His coat looked like garbage for a while, but I think he's on the right dose of thyroid meds now. He finally looks black again rather than grey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Liberty! She was a BEAUTIFUL puppy who has grown into a STUNNING bitch. I can't believe that she is 2 already! Thank you for sharing her with us and for letting us watch her grow :)
She'd be blushing if she could. Oh, who are we kidding? No she wouldn't. She thinks she's hot stuff, and she's glad you agree. ;)

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Happy birthday Libby!!!! I just love her!

Reactions: Sherryh and Zephyr

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Happy birthday, Liberty! What an absolutely awesome set of then and nows. I loved this whole post. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous pictures, and might I add, Nietzsche is just absolutely breathtakingly handsome.

·
joie de vivre
11,276 Posts
Happy Birthday, Liberty!!! Beautiful girl!

Reactions: Zephyr and Sherryh
1 - 20 of 36 Posts