Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just got back from spending Christmas with my mum, and the two monsters had a wonderful time. Unfortunately the pictures of them opening their presents didn't come out too good, but I did manage to get a couple of photos of them on boxing day when we took them out to a local heathland where I used to go horse riding as a kid. Its beautiful up there and you can walk for hours without seeing a soul.

Also took these of Diesel in mum's back garden, he loved it and spent ages doing zoomies, churning up the mud. Abbie wouldn't pose and went inside because it started to rain, but Diesel enjoyed showing off. He really enjoyed Christmas this year. He was a bit shell shocked last year as we'd only had him a few weeks but this year he more than made up for it and was into everything!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. They look very happy. :) I love their ears - especially Diesel.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'm not sure who was the happiest pup, Abby, Diesel or you 2dobesuk

I love hearing happy endings for rescues. They just seem to need it a little bit more....

cc

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
AWWH! I just love those goofy Diesel ears!!! Great looking kids!!! Glad everyone had a great time!! Thanks for posting :)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Sounds like all had a great time. Great place to walk with peace and quiet.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome back Sarah and Gerry see you on the 10th at training and i'll get to see my mates Diese and Ab.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your comments:) Diesels ears are going wild at the moment, he gets up in the morning rather than having a bad hair day he has a bad ear day!!
This is Diesel with his ears normal, sorry about the quality of the photos I took them tonight with Gerry's phone.

This is a little while later

And then just now, its always the same ear that does this!

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
That is too funny -- here we are struggling with posting, and he just does it naturally... he he.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Haha! It's almost like having a crazy cowlick.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Excellent pictures and I love the ear with a brain of it's own!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts