Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's officially been one year today. In the year we've had with Simon, he's undergone heartworm treatment, had two teeth pulled, gotten great food, gotten his first Kong, first raw bone, first bully stick, first green tripe, and lots of love and spoiling. In the last year, I've gotten more love and snuggles than I can count. I couldn't have picked a better dog.

Today, Simon "gave" me the best "Muther's Day" card ever:

The envelope:

The card:

The first time we met:

And a few recent pics:

So, happy one year adopt-a-versary, Simon. I hope we have many more together.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I love this. The card and pics brought a tear to my eye...happy adopt-a-versary Simon! Your love for each other is obviously mutual.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
U Da the mom MeadowCat.
- all the "first" things you introduced Simon to...wow, what a most loving life, he has now...so sweet & grateful
- easy to see, Simon LOVES YOU, he got the best MOTHER in the world, after all

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Happy "Gotcha Day", Simon! What a lovely card for your muther...you are a thoughtful boy!! :)

Jan

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
What a delight to read.. Congratulations to both of you.. It' a very special anniversary and one that I hope you will celebrate for many many years. He is gorgeous and both of you are blessed to have each other

·
Super Moderator
21,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, everyone. He's a pretty special guy. He's going to get a bully stick tonight to celebrate.

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
omg you have Jets out there??? Isnt that just the best darn pizza ever?? I though tit was only here in MI but I guess I was wrong, I hope you and Simon enjoy your special day, and have many many many more!

Reactions: MeadowCat

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Happy Gotcha' Day, Simon!!!!

Love the pictures. He's such a handsome and sweet boy. You've done a lot for your dogs and it shows in their sweet and happy pics. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts